Wednesday 29 July 2015

You Can Learn From Anyone


Hmm I just smile when I hear people say; what is she/he going to teach me? He's just a boy, is she not this little girl of yesterday? Ah! No near o. You'll be surprised how they'll teach you what you never knew you never knew. It doesn't matter how little the person is, or how much you are higher than them, once you have an idea they are making sense, just maintain, keep your pride for one corner, and playfully code that matter. I tell you experience taught me. Learn... to come down to learn. The funny part is that you might end up getting it free and cheap. When you are done learning, climb on top your pride and continue with your swaggering, nobody go know. What matters is you've learnt something new from someone you never expected you could learn from.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment