Sunday 8 May 2016

BANACADO (Banana and Avocado) MY MORNING TREAT


Fruits are very important to the human body and the best time to take them is before food and that the very best time to have them should be in the mornings. When it comes to food I love varieties. Just the same way anyone can wake up and choose to take oats, tea or any light food, I can wake up and just go on fruits (though they have not been my go-tos but then I made up my mind to start doing that.) So i tried this out and it gave me a boost for the day. I noticed I was just happy and maybe it was the banana :D You can refrigerate it before you slice because the color might change if you slice and refrigerate. It is just a good treat for the morning and i bet you might wanna try it out.

AVOCADO oh how I love thee. This fruit has been my go-to because i can use it for almost everything except making Nigerian soups and who knows...nah i don't mean that no way! If you can have this two fruits (banana and avocado) in the morning then you might be in a better position to help me explain the feeling. It is so filling, so refreshing, so deliciously sweet, so amazing, so healthy and you can go on and on. Having the highest content of any fruit, it also contains Vitamin E, C, K, B and folic acids.

BANANAS are good for bowel health, great source of energy, high in Potassium and antioxidants, rich in Iron and improves brain power.

I do cut all in cubes and just eat away but you can also blend and add anything you want like yoghurt or milk but before i get to that level i must have finished it lol

I hope you enjoy having this in the morning :)

Did i mention that this mix works for my deep conditioning too? i'm still grooming my hair cos i big-chopped and we eat everything together so we can grow healthier. Ok that will come up in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment