Tuesday 14 July 2015

WOMEN TAKING THE LEAD



This post was inspired by a member of my group. I think its high time women make some changes. Why are we not always initiating some things? Why are we always thinking that the men "MUST" always take the lead in everything? Someone actually asked me this question today and another asked the same question days back.
 
The truth is this, when we make the first move in "everything" it is actually one of the sweetest feelings men have. It must not be that you have to talk to them for a whole day on phone or chat with them for two hours, it may just be that "Hi, how are you doing? I just wanna say hi, it might be just be a minute call, "You just came to my mind and I decided to hear your voice just for few seconds, I hope you're good? Its either he calls you back or he will say "wow thank you so much I appreciate this" (believe me he meant that). When you pick your phone and tell your man "Baby I'm just missing you and wish you were here so I could give you a deep hug" what do you think this will do to his brain at that time? Because so many things will be going on in his mind. My dear that is when you'll know that men do blush. (I've seen joor lol) Though they will try to pretend they have this feeling that they are specially cared for.

Some women will say, I don't want to talk to him, it will be as if...it will be as if what? Eh! Now taking it to the bedroom, some women will be dying to have a feel of what they are yearning for, say something or even make moves, no they won't. Tomorrow they'll be like "He didn't even notice I wanted him" how? Are they super humans? No they are not.

Being open, blunt and straightforward can be fun sometimes.
Let me leave you with this sweet tip that a senior man gave me: ‪#‎Whatever‬ your 100% looks like, give it, don't try to hold back or reserve anything for a special occasion, give your best and make sure you do what nobody else can do when it comes to care and attention. I didn't say cook, dish out the food, carry him on your laps, feed him and use your tongue to wipe off excesses from the side of his lips.

‪#‎FromMyHeartToOurLadies‬
‪#‎BRN‬


No comments:

Post a Comment