Thursday 30 July 2015

My Oversized Shoes



This picture reminded so much about when I was just this age. I could remember my aunt's and mum’s shoes will always be my target. I would slip my little feet into them not even in the right way (right and left legs in the right sides) but in the wrong way (left in right and right in left). I will go and carry my mum’s big head scarf and put that on as well, I will carry a handbag that goes with it and I will be walking stylishly even though I couldn’t walk well in those shoes I will be dragging them along on the floor. So during my movement I will have two things on my mind, its either my mum says "wow look at this little mummy" or she will tell me to go and keep those items back it depends on her mood though. If I get the "wow look at this cute little mummy" complement, I will feel I accomplished a huge task and if I get that "who asked you to wear those" then I will feel so disappointed. fortunately I barely get those. It was really fun. #Childhood Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment