Wednesday 22 July 2015

Some (Nigerian) Foods That Makes You Fat



Do you know that there are foods that makes you fat? Not just that, it will now come and settle around your waistline (a.k.a belly fat)? (Oh yes I can imagine you nodding your head in affirmation) I know you know but then you just can't stop eating them because they are very inviting and tempting to ignore. Most times some people will say what is left to eat if I stop eating these available ones? The answer is nobody said you shouldn't eat it at all but then if you must achieve that kind of body you want, drop the way you eat these foods.
(1)  White Bread
(2)  Egusi soup
(3)  Pounded yam or fufu
(4)  Bottled and canned drinks/foods
(5)  Alcohol
(6)  Biscuits
(7)  pastries
(8)  Baked Potato Chips

I believe in moderation. If you are finding it difficult to stop eating these foods, make yourself a food time table. There you can reduce the way you eat these foods and replace them with healthier options. In my next article I will let you know how.
[Photo Credit: allnigerianfoods.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment