Thursday 15 October 2015

A Timely Advice: For People Who Give Out Their Children To Relatives or Friends And People Who Are Busy Maltreating Other People's Children

 
I found this quite interesting and I thought I could
share this piece written by Vivyan, a friend and a sister.
 
If you belong to the category of people who
give their children out to Relatives or friends,
you better think twice again.
 
I once knew this family who were very much
admired and respected, the wife was a friend
of mine whom I always looked to for guidance
and counsel cos she was so much older.
Now, there was this sickly looking little girl in
this household what was terribly maltreated.
She use to pass the night in the kitchen even
though they had so much rooms in this very
massive house.
 
Vivyan Kokoma
I saw myself in that little girl because it
happened to me too.
Anytime I tried to speak to my friend she'll get
all worked up, I wasn't even allowed to be nice
to her.
Every time I went to bed, I'd feel this very
strong urge to do something for this girl.
Then one day, after talking to several people. .I
went to work!
I traveled to her village and traced her parents,
that was how I discovered she was related to
the man (husband).
Then I urged them to come get their child if
they wanted her alive!
Well, everyone pointed accusing fingers at me
for butting in and I felt bad for years..
My peace came years later when I got a
message on Facebook, from that Lil girl who
looked for me just to thank me for giving her
life back.
 
This is a trend I see everywhere this days!!
Women, what's the story? Why can't you afford
to treat other little children in your care like
you treat your children?
Yes kids can be exasperating! But what of your
kids? Can't you love this kids the way you love
your children?
Can you not discipline in love?
Why can't this kids eat like your kids? Why must
they always eat leftovers and sleep in places
like the store, kitchen and generator rooms?
Why can't you hug them and send then to good
schools too even to when you can afford to?
What is it about this children that just brings
out the Devils in you?
Do you not know that what comes around goes
around?
How can you go to bed at night and sleep
soundly after unleashing hell on this helpless
kids?
How can you even claim to be from God when
you can't even treat helpless Child right?
How would you feel if your children were
treated in such manner?
While you go about you daily hustles, pls think
about this and turn a new leaf! !
Love costs nothing if it's really LOVE! !
 
#DailyReflections#SoberMoments.
@Kokoma2015
 

No comments:

Post a Comment